Monday, March 3, 2014



Good Monday Morning. I hope you all had a Wonderful weekend, and I hope you all had a great time in Church on yesterday. 


Don't forget Saturday March 15th at 7pm Twinkie Clark will be here in concert at Living Faith Apostolic.

The Original Glorious Church 2030 Joyce Ave, Brotherhood Maintenance Fund service. Sunday March 16th at 4pm
The Speaker will be Pastor Glendon Jones.


The Original Glorious Church will be having our 2014 Youth Revival on March 20th and 21st.
at 2030 Joyce Ave, Columbus Ohio. The speaker will be Evangelist Lorraine Langham. Service will begin at 7pm.



Scripture for today is Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid"



Always feel free to leave me your comments and also if you have any events that you would like to have posted on our website, just send me an email at Wtmhgospelblog@gmail.com I would love to hear from you.
 Have  a Wonderful day and always Remember that God loves YOU!
God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment