Saturday, March 9, 2013

Updates to my blog

Hey All,

I know you are tired of reading about my woos so I am giving myself a blog break.  I will now be coming to you with more entertainment, current/local events, and all things that affect the gospel community.  Let me know if your church is hosting and/or celebrating something and would love for visitors to come and fellowship with you and your congregation.  As Resurrection Sunday (Easter) approaches, I would love to share your churches information with those who may be looking for a place to worship in the spirit of His Resurrection. 

This Sunday, March 10, 2013, my home First Church of God will be having its 76th church anniversary.  This is such an amazing event to celebrate God's grace over a family that has been together for 76 years.  I would love for you to come and worship with my church family as we welcome two guest preachers, Pastor Max Ware and Pastor Tim Jones, as they offer a word during our celebration.  Here is my church's address:

First Church of God
3480 Refugee Rd.
Columbus, OH 43232
Service times: 9:00am and 11am

Don't forget to "spring forward" by setting your clocks one hour ahead before you go to sleep tonight.

As always, you can read my blog at www.wtmhgospelradio.blogspot.com and you can email me at wtmhgospelblog@gmail.com with all request and responses.

Stay blessed and I look forward to chatting with you :-)

La Shawnda

Scripture of the week:

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, and to virtue knowledge. And to knowledge temperance, and to temperance patience, and to patience godliness; and to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness charity.

2 Peter 1:5-8



No comments:

Post a Comment