Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcome to WTMH Gospel Blog!


My name is La Shawnda and I will be coming to you weekly with what's going on in Christian news, entertainment, church functions and whatever the Lord wants me to speak about. Let’s have an open forum on what your thoughts, views and issues that is present within the Christian community.  If you have any church or community activities happening, I want to know about it so that I can share with the community of readers.  So have fun, speak openly and let's get to talking.  You can view my weekly blog post at wtmhgospelradio.blogspot.com

You can also email me at wtmhgospelblog@gmail.com with any request or responses.

Stay blessed and I look forward to chatting with you :-)


Scripture for the week:

I can do all things through Christ which strengthened me.

Philippians 4:13 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment